Skip to main content

Krunje!

To hold House on the Rock church, Port Harcourt (Heritage House) spelled bound, then you definitely must be a man of Kindred spirits with Pastor Lanre Oluseye of HOTR.

Mr. Fela Durotoye, Held the Heritage House, (House on the Rock, Port Harcourt) spell bound for the entire session of his sermon titled (Krunje!) Or (Expo!) in our local lingo. He talked about the Vision of the future Nigeria, God revealed to him and how in the course of time as events passed in Nigeria he wondered if he really heard God, but then again Confirmations came to him, from truly and tested men and women in the faith.

For me the message helped me pick a cue and edged me in a more defined way, on how to be the change that I desire to see in me and in our great country Nigeria. The Words! Where deep, passionate and true! It takes a large mind to comprehend.

Using the city of Dubai with its magnificent structures, plans and scenic landscape, as a projection for the future Nigeria in 2025 in terms of physical development may seem to many as wild, especially if you have been to the slumps in our major cites.

A few weeks ago I was in Lagos Nigeria, on a Bus from the main land to Victoria island , the lengthy 3rd main land bridge was undergoing maintenance and the bridge gets closed at certain hour of the day, 12.30pm I think, my bus didn’t make it before the closing time, so the driver had to take a detour to Ebute metta, the Traffic was more than chaotic. Despite the fact that I don’t know this area of Lagos very well I decided to come down from the bus and walk, possibly I will get a bike to take me to CMS on the island, but it took two hours for me to find my way out of that area, while I walked I looked at this area of Lagos and wondered how on earth can people live and do business in such a crazy crazy mad place, I wondered how can the dream of a Modern Nigeria come to pass if this is where we stand today, I taught of similar towns I have been to or lived in with crazy crazy mad places, Warri, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu,Aba, just to mention a few. It sure looks like this dream of Turning Nigeria into one of the most Developed economy and sort after region in the world by 2025 is quite a tall order, Taller than the tallest building in Dubia I will say.

The Good thing is that it’s possible, because God has a future for Nigeria and Nigerians are now rising up in prayers and in actions, the number might be few, the steps taken so far small, but this is one crusade that will not require the vast majority, at least at its initial stage, its will start like a express train and will definitely build up Momentum as the wheels and engine gets Oiled and fired up by Fela durotoye and the likes of him.

With men of great minds and vision like Fela Durotoye, speaking, I believe something is about to happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 to 23 Great & Greater

It is 4:20 PM, am in the living room having a home made meal I cooked myself the previous evening and drink a bottle of warm Martinellis, apple cider wine. I have been contemplating all day when I will make this post. It's the 31st of December 2022 and in the last 16years, every last day of the year I have maintained this tradition of documenting my general thoughts, for the year ending and my hopes and outlooks for the incoming year. I believe that in going forward, it does demands a good reflection backwards also, like the famous quote from the late Steve Jobs of Apple    “You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future"   The interesting thing that life and faith in God has taught me is that this " SOMEHOW" is not a thing of chance or luck.  It's simple God's hand at work.  Every steps he has ordered, even when I take them without k

This is How We Do It!

Montell Du'Sean Barnett Jordan (December 3, 1968) isn American singer, songwriter, and record producer. Best known for his 1995 single "This Is How We Do It", on Def Jams Label -Today he Pastors   an Online Church   master peace church For 54 a years old man Montell Jordan is an absolute classic act, an icon of 90's Soul /R&B music. He's has so much stylish excellence and now above all a Pastor. In the mid 90's he's one of the young  music idol, African American artists we would listen to from half way across the world in the dingy streets of Warri in Nigeria,immitate or try to be a wannabe version of the panache they carry. The back story to the success,we never knew - we just saw the fame and fortune and tried to identify with that. Decades later we get the opportunity to hear the back story,the work,the walk,the raise & falls of stardom. The journey for most is crazy. So many fell off,some lost it completely,some made it then eventually los