Skip to main content

Are You Still Laughing ?


This video, from when Nigeria had a President they can "insult", make fun of, have a good laugh and nothing serious would really happen. 

Howbeit, Nigerians like the Biblical story of the Israelites in the times of the prophet Samuel, said they want a "King" - such as other nations have. They huffed,they puffed,they protest and sang at Ojota square and did occupy Nigeria just like "Isreal" in biblical times and both God and Samuel showed great humility, resilience, and grace before eventually caving in and allowing Israel to make a choice and they got a mistake (packaged as a King) and they went on a journey of learning the consequences of choice.

Well, the same thing, Nigeria made a choice,and she's living through that mistakes so badly but is she learning the lessons? 

Today you have a "King" who can not take any type of criticism,talk less of insult or even a joke if you think he is joking,then go ahead and see who becomes the joke🤨-  now as King you! the majority, all made him with your votes, he is too exhulted to speak to mere mortals, like you often or directly. 
So he now has a colony of spokesmen spewing  daily bile at his subjects and they all sounding off cacophony if asked about the nation economy,security,jobs, fairness, equity and every other thing the people once desired when they asked for a King.

Interestingly,this King sought the throne three times in12years he contested  three times and lost all three times,--hmmm,could it be God Waring Nigerians but they were too strong headed to listen ?  so we didn't hear, we wanted a "King" badly,one that's the likes of other nations, one who would be willing to put his life on the line for the nation and change one naira to one dollar.. 🤴 alas! in 2015, you got your "King"and now everyday,you see,you live the consequences of choice. 

One of the things evil Kings do is remove your abilities to make choices -  Nigeria!, you went from Mr weak "King" tagged social media president, to an even weaker King - who wants to now ban the damm social media,thingy😂...

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness

These are a few of my favourite things " A nice foot wear" "Kick Back & Feets Up" "A Quite Time with Me"           #introspection And of course  "Music "   #whosthefoot No #egotripping

Grateful Reflections

( With Dr Bola Afolabi, Current CIPS President) On the 28 February 2006, I started a tread called Logistics/Supply Chain Management on one of the most popular webforum in Nigeria called Nairaland. Follow link to view postings on this tread http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7497.0.html My aim basically was to use the opportunity an online forum can offer, to interact, share and gain ideas, information,network and generally increase awareness of the Procurement, Logistics and Supply chain management profession. This act of sharing my passion for the profession online has over the years sparked off series of positive and constructive events in my career quest, some of which I have reflected upon in the text below. Although my initial undergraduate study and immediate post study working experience were all related to engineering, I soon fall in love with the logistics and SCM profession when in March of 2005 I gained my 1st substantive Job with Integrated Logistics services Nig...

2025 into 2026

Its that day of the year.  It’s 2025, December 31st. And as has been my private tradition for the last 19 years, now that’s a really long time. I make this post on the last day of the year to Reflects and Outlooks It’s private because I share it only on this blog and nowhere else. My posting on this blog has almost ceased. Not because I don’t write, but because I barely remember to post here when I do find the time to write. Despite this, I never forget this tradition on my Blogspot. Interestingly, since my last post here on December 31st, 2024, this is my first time back. I re-read my last post for December 31st, 2024, into the year 2025, which ends in less than five hours from now. Looking Back at 2025 How was 2025? Did it pan out the way my outlook projected? I would say it did, largely. But above all, and most importantly, I saw God’s goodness. 2025 was a year of many changes. First, I left paid employment. It was quick, but the decision was well thought out. ...