Skip to main content

Musing on the US of America palava.

So Trump's out the door in a few days "we did it Joe", to kick start the real celebrations Trump's being kicked off Twitter, Facebook for "inciting violence" whilst we wait for the real Trump feeding frenzy that's about to get started after the 20th of January. 




There's so much Trump can be blamed for after he leaves office, cause "they" already so well heaped the blames on him, thus  I would figure once you know all the problems caused, you're probably 50% headed in the direction of the solutions, right? so  Harris and Joe or is it Biden and Kamala ? work is already cut out for them...first reverse all the Trump damages .... And then ?🙄


 And oh by the way what will CNN now do? It's worst nightmare is gone,the one thing that truly showed they were never objective about any news -  even though they like all other liberalist organizations, they over use words like "fairness " etc,and having"all sides to the story " - at least thats what they said until Trump showed up in the white house. Then it became one side to all the stories,and incidentally that side,is the same side the deep state, the radical left, the big tech, big media, hollywood, and the establishment all seem to side.


The Trump is not a good man software " was so well programed " and many people downloaded and ran this program for free.  Am not a Trump supporter simple, he's always been this same man America sold to the world "you're fired" , and who somehow just ended up on the biggest stage in the world " the US president" unfortunately this time it was not a fake reality show,it was the real thing.


For all I care the man is Good,Bad and Down right ugly too, but somehow  most people the world over especially those of us observing American politics ended up  believing or only heard the last two narratives about the man - and when "Trump supporters"  are shown, all we saw are usually the ones rediculed in the media to look and sound like redneck Bubba - J.



Anyway what do I know ,am just musing over American politics but it's so fishy I can smell it all the way from Nigeria. 


We been down this road "get him out at all cost" road ,we were so happy we got rid of the free for all Fisherman and replaced him with the nepotic Herdman. Today, Fisher man,Herdsman, Farmer man, Business Man ,City Man, Village Man, you name it are all either clashing, kidnapping or getting kidnapped, Banditting or getting banned and of course Haram by Boko.  





Well America is too advanced to have these types of stupid Nigerian problems and besides  its the two shining 🌟  stallion democrat's and liberal champions that are about to get on the saddle and ride America back from the hell Trump took her into right ? 


Kashimawo!    "let us wait and see".






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful Reflections

( With Dr Bola Afolabi, Current CIPS President) On the 28 February 2006, I started a tread called Logistics/Supply Chain Management on one of the most popular webforum in Nigeria called Nairaland. Follow link to view postings on this tread http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7497.0.html My aim basically was to use the opportunity an online forum can offer, to interact, share and gain ideas, information,network and generally increase awareness of the Procurement, Logistics and Supply chain management profession. This act of sharing my passion for the profession online has over the years sparked off series of positive and constructive events in my career quest, some of which I have reflected upon in the text below. Although my initial undergraduate study and immediate post study working experience were all related to engineering, I soon fall in love with the logistics and SCM profession when in March of 2005 I gained my 1st substantive Job with Integrated Logistics services Nig...

Happiness

These are a few of my favourite things " A nice foot wear" "Kick Back & Feets Up" "A Quite Time with Me"           #introspection And of course  "Music "   #whosthefoot No #egotripping

2025 into 2026

Its that day of the year.  It’s 2025, December 31st. And as has been my private tradition for the last 19 years, now that’s a really long time. I make this post on the last day of the year to Reflects and Outlooks It’s private because I share it only on this blog and nowhere else. My posting on this blog has almost ceased. Not because I don’t write, but because I barely remember to post here when I do find the time to write. Despite this, I never forget this tradition on my Blogspot. Interestingly, since my last post here on December 31st, 2024, this is my first time back. I re-read my last post for December 31st, 2024, into the year 2025, which ends in less than five hours from now. Looking Back at 2025 How was 2025? Did it pan out the way my outlook projected? I would say it did, largely. But above all, and most importantly, I saw God’s goodness. 2025 was a year of many changes. First, I left paid employment. It was quick, but the decision was well thought out. ...