Skip to main content

07-07-07 The DAY!

7 they say is the Number of perfection and the bible records certain things in the order of sevens,

They also say it’s a lucky number 07-07-07 just might be the luckiest day ever?

Heres 7 things you should do and things you shouldn't do) on 07.07.07 – the day of favor, divine favors ....if your not a luck person!!



Number one, Ask of God that day

Matthew 7,vs 7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:


Number Two, Declare healing for anyone sick

Luke 7vs7
Wherefore neither thought me myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed.

Number Three; Do not have illicit desires on that day.

Romans 7vs7
What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet

Number Four: If it rains that Day, Try and stay in.

Genesis 7vs7
And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood

Number Five. Take Time to pray/wish other well on that day.
Psalms7vs7
So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about:

for their sakes therefore return thou on high



Number six. Reject evil from and around you.

Isaiah 7 vs.7 Thus saith the Lord GOD, It shall not stand,
Neither shall it come to pass


Number Seven. Give Compliment to a woman on that day.

Songs of Solomon7vs This thy stature is like to a palm tree,

And thy breasts to clusters of grapes....


No 7.. is a must for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful Reflections

( With Dr Bola Afolabi, Current CIPS President) On the 28 February 2006, I started a tread called Logistics/Supply Chain Management on one of the most popular webforum in Nigeria called Nairaland. Follow link to view postings on this tread http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7497.0.html My aim basically was to use the opportunity an online forum can offer, to interact, share and gain ideas, information,network and generally increase awareness of the Procurement, Logistics and Supply chain management profession. This act of sharing my passion for the profession online has over the years sparked off series of positive and constructive events in my career quest, some of which I have reflected upon in the text below. Although my initial undergraduate study and immediate post study working experience were all related to engineering, I soon fall in love with the logistics and SCM profession when in March of 2005 I gained my 1st substantive Job with Integrated Logistics services Nig...

Happiness

These are a few of my favourite things " A nice foot wear" "Kick Back & Feets Up" "A Quite Time with Me"           #introspection And of course  "Music "   #whosthefoot No #egotripping

2025 into 2026

Its that day of the year.  It’s 2025, December 31st. And as has been my private tradition for the last 19 years, now that’s a really long time. I make this post on the last day of the year to Reflects and Outlooks It’s private because I share it only on this blog and nowhere else. My posting on this blog has almost ceased. Not because I don’t write, but because I barely remember to post here when I do find the time to write. Despite this, I never forget this tradition on my Blogspot. Interestingly, since my last post here on December 31st, 2024, this is my first time back. I re-read my last post for December 31st, 2024, into the year 2025, which ends in less than five hours from now. Looking Back at 2025 How was 2025? Did it pan out the way my outlook projected? I would say it did, largely. But above all, and most importantly, I saw God’s goodness. 2025 was a year of many changes. First, I left paid employment. It was quick, but the decision was well thought out. ...