Skip to main content

You are hired...


You see these folks here, they are all applying to "me" to give them a "very big" Job in Abuja, next year,2019 February.

I asked for CV's. while I have gotten some, good, bad and downright ugly CVs  that am diligently still reading through and checking out their claims, other prospects  are telling me they really don't need to give me a CV. Like it or not they will still get the Job anyways, because they have the money, #levels and connections.

Some other are telling me "abeg" please ,you see this job,I don do something wen resemble am before, before , so just vote, sorry I mean hire  me -I shall make your company #great

How I wish it's only me that will look at these  CV's,then run interviews and elect, sorry again I mean select the best man or maybe a woman for the job, but ufortunately, I have possibly over 80million other eligible people on this panel with me and most of us can't stand each other guts 😄 talk less of agreeing on anything sensible.

Am almost certain once again like we have been hiring in all our other federal, state and local council-owned companies. We go once again will chose " the worst of us to lead the best of us " at the end of the day.

How we manage to still remain in business all these years, only God knows.😳


My #sundaymorningmusings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful Reflections

( With Dr Bola Afolabi, Current CIPS President) On the 28 February 2006, I started a tread called Logistics/Supply Chain Management on one of the most popular webforum in Nigeria called Nairaland. Follow link to view postings on this tread http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7497.0.html My aim basically was to use the opportunity an online forum can offer, to interact, share and gain ideas, information,network and generally increase awareness of the Procurement, Logistics and Supply chain management profession. This act of sharing my passion for the profession online has over the years sparked off series of positive and constructive events in my career quest, some of which I have reflected upon in the text below. Although my initial undergraduate study and immediate post study working experience were all related to engineering, I soon fall in love with the logistics and SCM profession when in March of 2005 I gained my 1st substantive Job with Integrated Logistics services Nig...

Happiness

These are a few of my favourite things " A nice foot wear" "Kick Back & Feets Up" "A Quite Time with Me"           #introspection And of course  "Music "   #whosthefoot No #egotripping

Happy, St Valentines Day

Love is eternal ~ the aspect may change but not the essence, there is the same difference in a person before and after he is in love, as there is in an unlighted lamp and one that is burning! The lamp was there and was a good lamp, but now it is shedding light too, and that is its real function. And love makes one calmer about many things, and that way, one is more fit for one's work. ~ Vincent Van Gogh (1853-1890) Happy Val’s Day! Every One